Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Conference Comments...

I found one comment from Adam that came from conference.  Noah and James D. tried to make comments as well, but I don't see them on the blog post.

This is James' quote: "As he read the parable of the prodigal son, I heard it differently that day than I had ever heard it before. For some reason, I had always related to the son who stayed home. As David read that morning, I realized that in some ways I was the prodigal son. All of us fall short of the glory of the Father (see Romans 3:23). All of us need the Savior’s Atonement to heal us. All of us are lost and need to be found."  Brent H. Nielson  

James knee is healing well, but he is getting his back checked this week.

Noah's musical is coming up.  He has a lead in "The Drowsy Chaperone".

Here is Noah's: "Desire to impress can easily turn to deceit." Pres. Utchtdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment