Saturday, August 5, 2017

Special Edition for Family Reunion

Ostergar Family Reunion 2017 
Cedar City, Utah

I can't figure out how to put the the printed copy of Teen Talk that I had at the family reunion into the blog.  I will get someone smarter than me to help me.  I can always send it via email.

The postcards we made for Noah are going out every day in the mail.  I think he will love them.

Here is a happy list from the family reunion:

  • Talking about the importance of the Dakin name in our line
  • The announcement of William Dakin Linn on July 27th as our first great grandbaby

  • Hearing the baby's first cries
  • Hike to Cascade Falls

  • Art Beavers (what can I say?)
    • stick drawing and watercolor and framing our art
  • Palette ice cream run/walk and sitting on the lawn with cousins
  • Anna Belle wins a Farkel game
  • Martha wins a Phases game
  • No cooking utensils
  • Eloise's braided hair by Lily 
  • The Sausage Sizzle
  • Uncle Mark looked like the SUU HVAC man with similar clothes and beard! Did anyone get a photo of that?
  • Playing volleyball...and for some winning!
  • Cousin games in the hall

  • Small bars of soap and short sheets
  • Ice Cave
  • Treasure Island
  • Costume Seminar with Shelby Luke
  • Australian candy - lollies
  • Australian people
  • Gathering all together
  • Teen Talk live on the importance of being able to write
  • Cousin name game
  • Melon in a bucket
  • Watching Allen 4 do some drawing
  • Wiffle Ball
  • Missing: Kelly, Adam & Sarah, Golden, Sunny, John & Chrissy, Noah, Jane & John
If you have more to add, please send it along.  What was your happy moment?  I will post more photos - send photos to me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment